Minggu, 27 Juni 2010

Reason of Learn English

The only reason why i learn english in the school is "I want to be able to speak english". I got much lessons from school such grammar, pronounciation, structure etc. But honestly, it is not enough to increase your skill in english. You must practice it at home, with your friend, with yourself, in any kind of activity such as talking, walking, listening etc.

Now i try to learn new method of english. I'm reading a book, named "Fastest English". This writing (what you are reading now) is one of the instruction that given in that book. Write down a reason why i learn english in the school.

YK, June 28 2010

2 komentar:

bnjohn mengatakan...

Ahmad Jayadi, It's BN John, your English teacher at

http://fastest-english.blogspot.com
I'm the writer of the Fastest English Ebook, It seems that you loved my ebook.

I hope that my ebook helps you to Speak English, and I hope that you will speak English like A native speaker!!

I think your English is very good.

Ahmad Jayadi mengatakan...

Dear Mr. BN John..
Thanks for your comment. Wow, i'm so surprised got your words.
Honestly, after read your e-book, i walked home and speak english lonely. try to remember and memorize any step of your suggestion. haha.. i just feel like crazy because along the street i talk to myself. hehe.. but i like it much. i like your book. indeed.
thanks Sir..